Friday, April 11, 2008

Starting Dinner Early

Ok, so I'll start with one of my own. Working in healthcare there are more local, state, and federal regulations than you can wrap your head around, but somethings are just common sense. I'm sure we would all like to shorten the process of getting dinner ready after work, but how many of us would actually get an early start before the workday is even over? Such is the case of one lady who worked in a doctor's office. In order to get a head start on dinner she stopped by the grocery store during her lunch break, but instead of leaving her groceries in the car, she decided to use her downtime to clean her vegetables in the doctor's office sink!

Now, I've been through a lot of doctor's offices in my life and I've seen many things including bodily fluids but not collard greens or spinich. Maybe she wanted to enhance the flavor with a little blood and urine.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ia this moral?